The following information lays out the eligibility criteria and other requirements for admission for academic courses at PES Pre-University College, Shivmaogga
Eligibility for Admission:
• A pass in Karnataka SSLC Examination or any equivalent recognized
by the Pre University Education Board of Karnataka.
• He/She should satisfy all other conditions set by the P U E Board, Karnataka.
How to apply:
• Applications for admission to the College must be in the prescribed form.
• Selected candidates will be intimated about further admission procedures.
• The candidate is expected to meet the Principal on the appointed date and time with parents.
• Original documents need to be submitted at the Time of Admission.
• The candidates selected will be enrolled on payment of fee.
Original Documents required:
• Transfer Certificate from the school last attended.
• SSLC or equivalent marks card.
• Conduct certificate.
• Photocopies of SSLC or Equivalent marks card (2 sets)
• Photocopy of Adar card.
• 8 stamp-size & pass port size photographs.